Every couple who have planned a wedding know there are often some tough decisions that need to be made. However, one of the most difficult decisions I see future brides and grooms grappling with is what song to play for their reception entrance. Whilst the wedding aisle song is usually very personal to the couple, a reception entrance song is usually chosen with my main objective: to get the party started!
After having photographed lots of wedding receptions and seen what’s worked and what hasn’t, I’ve picked our top 20 songs that will be sure to get your wedding reception pumping!
- Marry you – Bruno Mars
- Don’t stop me now – Queen
- Timber – Kesha
- Fight For Your Right – Beastie Boys
- You’ve Got the Love – Florence and the Machine
- Uptown Funk – Bruno Mars
- Beyoncé – Crazy in Love
- I Gotta Feeling – Black Eyed Peas
- Latch – Disclosure
- All My Love – George Ezra
- Love Me Like You Do – Ellie Goulding
- Kygo & Whitney Houston – Higher Love
- Boy and a Girl Thing – Mo Pitney
- Gangnam Style – PSY
- Sign Sealed Delivered – Stevie Wonder
- Best Day of My Life – American authors
- Highway to Hell – ACDC
- Dancing Queen – ABBA
- I Wanna Dance With Somebody – Whitney Houston
- Pretty Young Thing – Michael Jackson
There you have it! My top 20 wedding reception entrance songs! I recommend hopping on over to Spotify and giving these songs a whirl. You can’t go wrong with this song list. Enjoy!